Forgot Password? Enter your registered email address
An email has been sent to your email account. Please visit the link in the email to create a new password.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
In order to use this site you must agree to the following:
1. In one step of the registration process you will be required to secure your account with a credit card. You will not be charged any fees to use GolfGreedy.com. Your credit card will only be charged for the amount of any item purchase. We will not keep your credit card information in our system or saved in your account. This will ensure the safety of your credit card. Due to this, you will have to enter in your credit card information every time you purchase for an item on GolfGreedy.com. This is becoming the general practice of all online stores due to the increasing number of hackers. We take every step and use all the best technology to ensure that your experience on www.golfgreedy.com is safe.
2. For each GolfGreedy.com item published for sale, the user must pay special attention to the terms of that specific item.
3. GolfGreedy.com reserves the right to monitor all purchasing activity to ensure a fair process. GolfGreedy.com also reserves the right to reject any purchase deemed to be made in bad faith that may be in violation of local laws, taxes or restrictions and any purchase that was made with the intent for resell.
4. By buying an item on GolfGreedy.com, you are entering into a sales contract, meaning that your are (i) 18 years old or older; and (ii) capable of entering into a legally binding agreement. If you are a business entity, you also represent that (i) you are duly authorized to do business in the country or countries where you operate; and (ii) your employees, officers, representatives, and other agents accessing the Service are duly authorized to access the Service and to legally bind you to these Terms of Service and all transactions conducted under your username and password.
5. Cancellations of purchased tee times can only be done at least 5 days prior to tee off date. Cancellations will be subject to an administrative fee of $10 per booked golfer. No refunds will be entertained thereafter, unless in exceptional circumstances where for some reason, GolfGreedy.com is unable to fulfill your order. For such cases, GolfGreedy.com will contact you to inform you and make the necessary recourse actions.
6. It is a violation of the law to make purchases of GolfGreedy.com items under a false name, an invalid credit card, or multiple e-mail addresses. GolfGreedy.com screens for suspicious user accounts and these users are subject to investigation, suspension and possible cancellation. If you commit fraudulent activity you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
7. You are responsible for: 1) maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, 2) any and all transactions by persons that you give access to or that otherwise use such username or password, and 3) any and all consequences of use or misuse of your username and password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security regarding the Service of which you have knowledge.
8. GolfGreedy.com reserves the right to suspend your account for any accused wrongdoing. This suspension is for our safety and will stay in effect until all of the circumstances have been cleared.
9. We reserve the right to cancel or reject your scheduled tee time that was purchased through GolfGreedy.com, if there is a problem with your payment. Once you have purchased an item, your credit card will be automatically charged.
10. Golf courses on our website reserve the right to alter or cancel confirmed tee times. These typically happen only in rare instances where the golf course is closed or fully committed, and in such circumstances, GolfGreedy.com will make a full refund for your cancelled booking.
11. GolfGreedy.com reserves the right to cancel any and all items at any time. We also reserve the right to cancel your purchase and refund your money at any time. We retain the rights to every round of golf until they are used at the participating golf course. In most cases, this would only occur in case of fraudulent activity.
12. All posted descriptions of golf courses and related material are meant to be informative and are to be accepted as conditions in general. We make no guarantees as to the type of course or the conditions you will find upon your arrival at the course. We have made every effort in good faith to provide accurate descriptions. With that being said, we are not responsible for any misleading information.
13. GolfGreedy.com strives to maintain 100% uptime; not including scheduled maintenance periods. Should we experience technical difficulties, GolfGreedy.com is not responsible for item purchases that are not processed or accepted.
14. After purchasing your tee times, if for any reason the Golf Club informs GolfGreedy of its inability to accommodate play due to last minute course engagements or closure, GolfGreedy will notify the golfer of the cancellation and provide a full refund.