Forgot Password? Enter your registered email address
An email has been sent to your email account. Please visit the link in the email to create a new password.
GolfGreedy.com protects the privacy of your personal information. We are committed to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information that you give us.
We may amend this Policy from time to time and will place any such amendments on this Website. This Policy is not intended to, nor does it, create any contractual rights between GolfGreedy.com and you.
We maintain the following privacy principles:
1. Information Collected We will only collect personal information that we believe to be relevant and required to assist us in providing better customer service, and/or delivery of products and services that are of interest to you. We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you other than information that you submit to us.
2. How we use your personal information Occasionally, we may collect personal information from visitors to this site and those individuals that participate in a contest or promotion. Such information is only collected from individuals who voluntarily provide us with their personal information. We may use this information to advise them of products, services and other marketing materials, which we think, may be of interest to them. We may also invite visitors to this site to participate in market research and surveys and other similar activities.
You can choose to receive marketing and other promotional materials by email. If you do receive email or promotional direct mailings, you will always have an opportunity to opt-out. If at any time you would like us to cease sending you direct mailings, please click on the link provided to unsubscribe. We will then act on your request within 30 days and ensure that you are not included in future direct marketing promotions.
3. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may provide personally identifiable information about you to third parties when such third parties desire to provide, on a limited basis, information that may be of interest to you. We may also disclose information about you if we have a good-faith belief that we are required to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our Company or others.
4. Discussion Forums This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
6. English Version to Prevail
If there are inconsistencies in meaning between the English version of these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions as may be translated into any other language, the English version shall prevail.